Your agent’s goal in providing professional photography is to present your home in the best possible condition to stand out among the many home listings. The first impression to potential buyers will be the listing photographs.
We will be shooting both the inside and outside of your home and major rooms. We normally do not photograph the garage or closets unless they have special features. Please let us know when we arrive.
Same-Day cancellations or “No-Show” will result in a charge of 50% of normal fee to the listing agent.
FOR A SUCCESSFUL SHOOT, THE FOLLOWING SHOULD BE ADDRESSED PRIOR TO ARRIVAL AND WILL NOT BE ADDRESSED BY THE PHOTOGRAPHER:
- Please move cars out of driveway and parked away from house prior to photographer’s arrival.
- De-clutter all areas. Clutter is magnified extensively in the small frame of a photograph. Items under beds and other furnishings will be highlighted.
- Remove items from bathroom counters and showers (toothbrushes, razors, bars, soap, etc).
- Toilet lids/seats down. Mirrors and shower glass doors need to be cleaned and streak-free.
- Remove pet food bowls, toys, cages, etc. Pets must be placed out of sight during entire photo shoot.
- Remove dishes in sink, excessive items on kitchen countertops, refrigerator magnets, pictures, coupons, etc.
- We will not be removing grill covers (due to bee’s nests, rusty water, etc). If your grill has an attractive appearance, remove cover prior to shoot.
- Move garbage cans, garden tools (including hoses and sprinklers), children’s toys, bikes, etc. Patio furniture needs to be unstacked/arranged with cushions (if applicable).
- Window blind slats in open position. Built-in lights with working bulbs on. Leave table lamps off.